Expertise and experience gained from walking in your shoes and from helping clients achieve their goals
Morris Advisors consultants have successfully managed strategy consulting engagements and client relationships with major banks, insurance companies, credit card associations, third-party payment processors, banking software providers, airlines, and large recurring billers in the utility, telecommunications, and insurance industries.
Andrew Morris, Founder and President of Morris Advisors, Inc., has nearly 20 years of experience in management consulting and executive positions in the financial services and software development industries. He has been both the customer for and the provider of strategy consulting services and brings that “client-side” perspective to every engagement.
A representative list of capabilities and past client projects:
- Developed credit/debit card acceptance strategies for several large electric and water utilities, including a proprietary model for measuring the financial impact of card-based bill payment
- Prepared a comprehensive review of alternative payments providers for a major credit card merchant acquirer processor
- Assisted numerous large recurring billers to identify and realize their cost savings opportunity from electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) and electronic customer self-service initiatives
- Led strategy working sessions for banks and banking software providers on leveraging mobile channels for their offerings
- Designed a strategic framework for all aspects of online money movement, including online bill payment, person-to-person (P2P) payments, inter-bank transfers, and e-commerce, for a Top 5 bank
- Pioneered the development of multi-product rewards programs for financial institutions, including development of a proprietary model for comparing the financial impacts of various program designs
- Developed loyalty marketing strategy recommendations for the frequent flyer program of a Top 3 airline
- Led the redesign and management of the web site for a leading professional services firm, which was awarded a Standard of Excellence award by the Web Marketing Association
- Managed the end-to-end development of the first online banking capability for a major insurance, brokerage, and general financial services firm, including the RFP process for software vendors, program management for the implementation, and the creative development of the marketing collateral and web site